Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Staff Position:
Sales specialists must be outgoing and friendly. Will be responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customers' needs, inspiring our customers with the best solutions. Our sales specialists are directly responsible for sales, processing transactions and assisting in many areas of the store including displays, kit making and packaging, orders and more. Help with merchandising that may include creating, managing and updating visual displays to attract customers and encourage customer satisfaction.
· Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, have an eye for aesthetically pleasing design.
· Have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds, climb, reach, push and pull and possess the stamina to stand for long periods of time.
· Have the ability and stamina to rotary cut fabrics for customers, kits, fabric block of the month programs many times during the work period.
· Carry-out basic business operations including processing customer transactions and cash in or out at the beginning or end of the day.
· Good written and verbal communications skills.
· Proficiency in using computers and ability to learn Point Of Sales systems.
· Good math skills, problem-solving skills.
· Must be interested in working in an environment where customers come first.
· Quilting/sewing and merchandising skills are a plus.